Monday, November 16, 2015

Peace to Paris














November 13, 2015 was a horrible day indeed. Not only is Friday the 13th normally associated with bad luck, but it is even more so now because of the attack in Paris. I do not even know how to feel about such a tragedy. Of course I am sad, but I feel more numb then anything. I feel as if this attack was an attack on Freedom. It was an attack on our belief system and our values. It leaves me with so many questions and uncertainty. It doesn't matter who you are, where you live or how much money you have...this attack was against YOU! Against ALL of us! Sure, it happened over seas and far from our home but it effects us just as much, and just as deeply. I still can not understand why people choose to be destructive  rather than to be inspirational.Why do people choose hate over Love? Why is it that it takes such a loss to get people connected? Why do any of us think that our government can even begin to stop evil?  How much can they prevent  when so much of our government is filled with greed and corruption? I frankly don't have much faith that this will ever stop. How can it???

But despite my reluctance to trust our government, I also think we must not stop doing what we love doing in our lives because the evil wants us to all hide in fear.We cannot let the evil forces dictate on how we should live. NEVER! We must keep vigilance in our own journey and be the kind of people that inspires and respects human kindness.We must never let these monsters that want to destroy us see any fear within our souls. If they do, they win. We may not able to trust our government all the time but we can always step up and do more for our communities and for others far away. We must take charge our selves and show that they cant take our freedoms or our peace of minds. Good will always win over the bad and THAT is what we need to show the world. Cowards with guns are just that....COWARDS.

God be with you Paris. I do not know you but I love you. I adore you.  In the end you will be stronger and better than ever before. Don't these cowards know that the more they try to hurt any of us the stronger we get, the more Love we feel ,the closer together we become?

God Bless to all!

No comments: