Thursday, August 20, 2015

Its a bird, tts a plane, its a chem trail?








So do you ever spend time outside and look up to the sky and see weird cloud formations that look as if someone painted them there? Well there is a good chance someone did. The past few weeks I have noticed airplanes fly constantly over certain areas spraying this cloud like substance into the sky.Yes. I saw the airplanes do this. Most people get them confused with con trails or vaper trails but those disappear within seconds. These don't and they turn into plumes that eventually make the sky cloudy and hazy. What is the purpose? I am not really sure. Block the sun, manipulate the weather.....either way there is a higher purpose for it all. Now I am no scientist,  or biologist, or even pretend to know much of anything but something tells me this is not good for environment. The term of this is called chem trails, or technically they prefer Geo Engineering. Either way it sounds very odd and I have to question the point of all it. Who is doing it? Military? Government? I do not know and I can probably guess they wont admit to doing it. Anyway, next time you are out side and see this weird actions....pay attention and question what it might possibly be doing to the air you breath. These cloud looking formations are NOT NORMAL. It is funny to me how many people go on with their day as if this was normal. Anyway...just something to ponder when you take your next breath outside.

No comments: